New Data Manager Workshop
June 8, 2018 from 10am-4pm.
The MSTCVS-QC Coordinating Center Office Building
2929 Plymouth Rd, Suite 225
Ann Arbor, MI
- Basic overview and review
- Review and discuss most of the 2.9 data elements and definitions.
- Provide tips for data elements that are most important to the STS risk models and composite scores.
- Provide tips for problematic data elements.
- Answer questions on confusing data elements.
New abstractions or those with less experience in STS Data Abstraction