You are invited to apply for membership in the Michigan Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP:
ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP (Surgeon)
- Certification from the American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Provide names of two MI licensed thoracic/cardiovascular surgeons outside your own group who will provide references for this application. *They must be current MSTCVS Members
- All members who have attained age 70.
- Active members who have retired from active practice, regardless of age. Must send written note to Society stating you are retired from practicing.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (Non Physicians)
Scientists at the doctorate level conducting research in the field of thoracic surgery, cardiologists, physician assistants, perfusionists, nurses, nurse practitioners, practice administrators, data managers and other non-physician allied health care professionals who support and work directly with thoracic surgeons shall be eligible for Associate membership
Annual dues (Payable upon acceptance)
- $250 ~ Active Membership
- $150 ~ Associate Membership
- $000 ~ Senior Membership – See Active membership application
To apply for membership, simply complete and return the application form and mail to: ATTENTION MEMBERSHIP at PO Box 411, Williamston, MI 48895 or by fax (517) 252-4334
Applicants for membership are presented to the Board monthly.
If you have any questions regarding the activities of the Society or the membership application procedure, please contact Cindy Wikstrom, Executive Director at (517) 252-4324 or email@example.com. I believe you would enjoy the professional fellowship of our organization and find your membership worthwhile.